Book a Semi-Private Event
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR NOVEMBER-APRIL EVENTS, SUNDAY-THURSDAY ONLY.
Private events for the summer are no longer being booked. Event space is one of our dining rooms on Pubside.
Please see below for details and booking requests. Thanks!
- Semi-Private events are available Sunday -Thursday 6pm-9pm November-April
- $300 room charge is a non-refundable charge that covers exclusive use of the event space for three hours.
- Choice of menu entrees is required at the time of booking, tax and 20% gratuity is not included in menu prices listed.
- Bar packages are customizable to suit your event. (open bar, limited bar, drink tickets, etc.)
- Credit card information is required at time of booking.
- Cancellation fees may apply if events are canceled less than one week ahead of the scheduled event.
- Menu can be found below the request form.
If you are interested in booking a semi-private event at CooperSmith’s, please complete and submit the following request form. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Book a Party - Current
Buffet Package – $35/Person
The Buffet Package Includes:
- Appetizers Listed
- Choice of 2 Entrees
- Choice of 1 Dessert
Our homemade Parmesan, artichoke dip, served with fresh vegetables and bread.
Our house-made fried chicken tenders, served with our homemade fry sauce.
Fresh greens, cucumber, onion, tomato, cheddar cheese, radish, croutons. Served with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch.
ALL ENTRÉES INCLUDE STEAMED VEGETABLES
Mushroom Demi-Glaze Beef Tips
Served in a mushroom demi-glaze sauce with roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Honey Chipotle Shrimp
Tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce with bell peppers, red onion. Served with cilantro lime rice.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Seasoned chicken in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce. Served with wild rice.
Vegetarian & Vegan Entrée Option
Thai Vegetable Curry
Sauteed vegetables in a creamy curry sauce with toasted coconut and served with saffron rice.
Chocolate Horsetooth Stout Cake
Chocolate cake made with our Horsetooth Stout, chocolate espresso ganache.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A sinful twist on bread pudding, made with sweet challah bread and white chocolate, topped with dried cherries, caramel.
Chris O’Mara, Operations Manager and Event Coordinator, direct at 498-0483 ext. 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org
#5 Old Town Square, Fort Collins, Colorado