wE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR FALL AND WINTER EVENTS. private events FOR THE SUMMER ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
please see below for details and booking requests. thanks!
Poolside Private Events
- Private events are available seven days a week
- $500 room charge is a non-refundable charge that covers exclusive use of the event space, games and linen rental for up to three hours.
- Choice of menu package is required, tax and 18% gratuity is not included in menu prices listed.
- Bar packages are customizable to suit your event. (open bar, limited bar, drink tickets, etc.)
- Minimum sales expenditures will be in place for various days of the week.
- Credit card information is required at time of booking.
- Cancellation fees may apply if events are canceled less than one week of the scheduled event.
If you are interested in booking a private event at CooperSmith’s Poolside, please complete and submit the following request form. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Event menu packages can be found on this page below the request form.
Book a Private Event Request Form
PIZZA PARTY PACKAGE
POOLSIDE CLASSIC PACKAGE
$20 per person
Fresh Vegetable Tray, Hot Cheese and Artichoke Dip, Warm Marinara Sauce with Bread Sticks, Choice of Hot, BBQ, Jerk or Teriyaki Wings with Ranch Dressing (80 wings per 20 ppl included), Garden Salad or Caesar Salad, Assortment of Pizzas and a dessert.
Choice of one dessert option from below
White Chocolate Challah Bread pudding with caramel sauce and tart cherries.
Chocolate chip Brownies with caramel sauce and walnuts.
Add additional wings to any package for $1.00 per wing
POOLSIDE PLATINUM PACKAGE
$30 per person
PARTIES OF 20-75 CHOOSE 2 ENTRÉES AND 2 DESSERTS
PARTIES OF 75+ CHOOSE 3 ENTRÉES AND 2 DESSERTS
All appetizers and salad are included in the Platinum Package
Kickin’ Chicken Fingers
Thin strips of chicken hand breaded and deep fried to a golden brown, served with ranch and our CooperSmith’s Fry sauce.
Gourmet Appetizer Pizzas
An assortment of specialty pizzas
Apple Walnut Salad
Fresh greens, apples, walnuts, red onion, dried cherries and Feta cheese. Served with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Freshly Baked Dinner Rolls, served with butter
ALL ENTRÉES INCLUDE STEAMED VEGETABLES
Mushroom Demi-Glaze Beef Tips
Served in a mushroom demi-glaze sauce with roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Prime Rib ( additional $4 per person)
Prime rib seasoned and slow cooked served with an au jus and a creamy horseradish sauce. Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Caribbean Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Pork loin rubbed with Caribbean jerk seasonings and roasted. Served with a fire roasted black bean grain mix and mango salsa
Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp
Tossed in a sweet Thai chili sauce with bell peppers, red onions and sesame seeds. Served with basil rice
Baked salmon fillets served with a light lemon caper dill sauce over steamed rice
Blackened Mahi- Mahi
Topped with a mango avocado salsa and served with cilantro lime rice.
Seasoned chicken topped with roasted tomato, fresh Mozzarella, basil and a balsamic drizzle. Served over orzo.
Vegetarian Entrée Options
Are you looking for vegetarian or vegan options.
- Thai Vegetable Curry:Sauteed vegetables in a creamy curry sauce with toasted coconut and served with saffron rice.
- Balsamic Portobello: A portobello mushroom marinated in balsamic vinaigrette and stuffed with spinach, tomato, artichoke hearts, onion and bread crumbs. Served with wild rice. This entrée can include parmesan or be vegan.
Chocolate Chip Brownies
Chocolate brownies with caramel and walnuts.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A sinful twist on bread pudding, made with sweet challah bread and white chocolate, topped with whipped cream and dried cherries.
Homemade, rich and creamy topped with whipped cream and served in mini chocolate cups.
Chef consultation available upon request
Matt Longton, General Manager and Party Coordinator, direct at 498-0483 ext. 1 or leave a voice mail at ext. 45.
#7 Old Town Square, Fort Collins, Colorado