The holiday season has arrived which means one thing – CooperSmith’s Jingle Ale! Come celebrate with bagpipers and holiday cheer at CooperSmith’s Annual Jingle Ale Tapping Party on Tuesday, December 4 starting at 5pm.
- $3 Scrumpy Cider, Jingle Ale & Barley Wine All Day
- $15 Jingle Ale 64 oz. Growler
- $8.50 Jingle Ale 32 oz. Growler
- $6 Appetizer Specials Start at 5pm (While Supplies Last)
- Sausage rolls with beer mustard for dipping
- Korean BBQ street tacos
- Crab cakes with slaw and remoulade
- Chicken drumsticks with mashed potatoes and brown gravy
- Duck, sweet corn and cream cheese wontons with sweet chili sauce
What does CooperSmith’s Jingle Ale taste like? This amber ale has a nice maltiness but the spices are what really contribute its unique character. Clove, mace (nutmeg), cinnamon, orange peel, cardamom and ginger root are added for that delicious holiday flavor.
Posted by otm on | Posted in Happenings