6TH ANNUAL JINGLE ALE TAPPING PARTY
The holiday season has arrived which means one thing – CooperSmith’s Jingle Ale! Come celebrate with bagpipers and holiday cheer at CooperSmith’s Annual Jingle Ale Tapping Party on Tuesday, December 4 starting at 5pm.
- $3 Scrumpy Cider, Jingle Ale & Barley Wine All Day
- $15 Jingle Ale 64 oz. Growler
- $8.50 Jingle Ale 32 oz. Growler
- $6 Appetizer Specials Start at 5pm (While Supplies Last)
- Sausage rolls with beer mustard for dipping
- Korean BBQ street tacos
- Crab cakes with slaw and remoulade
- Chicken drumsticks with mashed potatoes and brown gravy
- Duck, sweet corn and cream cheese wontons with sweet chili sauce
What does CooperSmith’s Jingle Ale taste like? This amber ale has a nice maltiness but the spices are what really contribute its unique character. Clove, mace (nutmeg), cinnamon, orange peel, cardamom and ginger root are added for that delicious holiday flavor.